Color-Tuned, Highly Emissive Dicyanodistyrylbenzene Single Crystals: Manipulating Intermolecular Stacking Interactions for Spontaneous and Stimulated Emission Characteristics
Version of Record online: 27 FEB 2013
© 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Advanced Optical Materials
Volume 1, Issue 3, pages 232–237, March 2013
How to Cite
Yoon, S.-J., Varghese, S., Park, S. K., Wannemacher, R., Gierschner, J. and Park, S. Y. (2013), Color-Tuned, Highly Emissive Dicyanodistyrylbenzene Single Crystals: Manipulating Intermolecular Stacking Interactions for Spontaneous and Stimulated Emission Characteristics. Advanced Optical Materials, 1: 232–237. doi: 10.1002/adom.201200064
- Issue online: 21 MAR 2013
- Version of Record online: 27 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 17 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 5 DEC 2012
- Basic Science Research Program. Grant Number: RIAMI-AM0209(0417–20090011)
- World Class University. Grant Number: R31–2008–000–10075–0
- Ministry of Education, Science and Technology
- Spanish Ministerio de Economía y Competitividad. Grant Number: CTQ2011–27317
- Comunidad de Madrid. Grant Numbers: S2009/MAT-1726, S2009/PPQ-1533
- Amarout grant of the EC. Grant Number: 229599
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!