Amplified Spontaneous Emission and Electroluminescence from Thiophene/Phenylene Co-Oligomer-Doped p-bis(p-Styrylstyryl)Benzene Crystals
Article first published online: 25 APR 2013
© 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Advanced Optical Materials
Volume 1, Issue 6, pages 422–427, June 2013
How to Cite
Nakanotani, H. and Adachi, C. (2013), Amplified Spontaneous Emission and Electroluminescence from Thiophene/Phenylene Co-Oligomer-Doped p-bis(p-Styrylstyryl)Benzene Crystals. Advanced Optical Materials, 1: 422–427. doi: 10.1002/adom.201200066
- Issue published online: 19 JUN 2013
- Article first published online: 25 APR 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 1 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 17 DEC 2012
- World-Leading Innovative R&D on Science and Technology (FIRST)
- International Institute for Carbon Neutral Energy Research (WPI-I2CNER)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!