Oxide Surface Plasmon Resonance for a New Sensing Platform in the Near-Infrared Range
Version of Record online: 3 MAY 2013
© 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Advanced Optical Materials
Volume 1, Issue 5, pages 397–403, May 2013
How to Cite
Matsui, H., Badalawa, W., Ikehata, A. and Tabata, H. (2013), Oxide Surface Plasmon Resonance for a New Sensing Platform in the Near-Infrared Range. Advanced Optical Materials, 1: 397–403. doi: 10.1002/adom.201200075
- Issue online: 28 MAY 2013
- Version of Record online: 3 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 1 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 29 DEC 2012
- Japan Society for the Promotion of Science
- Toyota Physical and Chemical Research Institute
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!