Electrically Switchable Diffraction Grating Using a Hybrid Liquid Crystal and Carbon Nanotube-Based Nanophotonic Device
Version of Record online: 20 MAR 2013
© 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Advanced Optical Materials
Volume 1, Issue 5, pages 368–373, May 2013
How to Cite
Won, K., Palani, A., Butt, H., Hands, P. J. W., Rajeskharan, R., Dai, Q., Khan, A. A., Amaratunga, G. A. J., Coles, H. J. and Wilkinson, T. D. (2013), Electrically Switchable Diffraction Grating Using a Hybrid Liquid Crystal and Carbon Nanotube-Based Nanophotonic Device. Advanced Optical Materials, 1: 368–373. doi: 10.1002/adom.201300002
- Issue online: 28 MAY 2013
- Version of Record online: 20 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 13 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Received: 4 JAN 2013
- Cambridge Philosophical Society
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!