Thermoresponsive Persistent Phosphorescent Color Change Using Efficient Thermally Activated Reverse Energy Transfer with a Large Energy Difference
Article first published online: 12 APR 2013
© 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Advanced Optical Materials
Volume 1, Issue 4, pages 283–288, April 2013
How to Cite
Totani, K., Okada, Y., Hirata, S., Vacha, M. and Watanabe, T. (2013), Thermoresponsive Persistent Phosphorescent Color Change Using Efficient Thermally Activated Reverse Energy Transfer with a Large Energy Difference. Advanced Optical Materials, 1: 283–288. doi: 10.1002/adom.201300013
- Issue published online: 24 APR 2013
- Article first published online: 12 APR 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 15 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Received: 15 JAN 2013
- Grant-in-Aid for Young Scientists (B). Grant Number: 22750132
- Adaptable and Seamless Technology Transfer. Grant Number: AS231Z01236B
- Grant-in-Aid for Challenging Exploratory Research. Grant Number: 24655175
As a service to our authors and readers, this journal provides supporting information supplied by the authors. Such materials are peer reviewed and may be re-organized for online delivery, but are not copy-edited or typeset. Technical support issues arising from supporting information (other than missing files) should be addressed to the authors.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.