Epitaxially Self-Assemblied Quantum Dot Pairs
Version of Record online: 28 FEB 2013
© 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Advanced Optical Materials
Volume 1, Issue 3, pages 201–214, March 2013
How to Cite
Wu, J., Hu, X., Lee, J., Kim, E.-S. and Wang, Z. M. (2013), Epitaxially Self-Assemblied Quantum Dot Pairs. Advanced Optical Materials, 1: 201–214. doi: 10.1002/adom.201300020
- Issue online: 21 MAR 2013
- Version of Record online: 28 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 3 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Received: 23 OCT 2012
- International Center of Artificial Materials (iCAM). Grant Number: 2013CB933300
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: NSFC-51272038, NSFC-61204060
- NRF. Grant Numbers: 2010–0008394, 2011–0030821
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!