Three-Dimensional Super Lens Composed of Fractal Left-Handed Materials
Version of Record online: 10 JUN 2013
© 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Advanced Optical Materials
Volume 1, Issue 7, pages 495–502, July 2013
How to Cite
Xu, H.-X., Wang, G.-M., Qi, M. Q., Li, L. and Cui, T. J. (2013), Three-Dimensional Super Lens Composed of Fractal Left-Handed Materials. Advanced Optical Materials, 1: 495–502. doi: 10.1002/adom.201300023
- Issue online: 25 JUL 2013
- Version of Record online: 10 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 29 APR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 6 JAN 2013
- National Science Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: 60990320, 60990321, 60971118, 60990324, 61171024, 61171026, 60901011, 60921063
- National High Tech (863) Projects. Grant Numbers: 2011AA010202, 2012AA030402
- Air Force Engineering University. Grant Number: DY12101
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!