Three-Dimensional Super Lens Composed of Fractal Left-Handed Materials
Version of Record online: 10 JUN 2013
© 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Advanced Optical Materials
Volume 1, Issue 7, pages 495–502, July 2013
How to Cite
Xu, H.-X., Wang, G.-M., Qi, M. Q., Li, L. and Cui, T. J. (2013), Three-Dimensional Super Lens Composed of Fractal Left-Handed Materials. Advanced Optical Materials, 1: 495–502. doi: 10.1002/adom.201300023
- Issue online: 25 JUL 2013
- Version of Record online: 10 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 29 APR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 6 JAN 2013
- National Science Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: 60990320, 60990321, 60971118, 60990324, 61171024, 61171026, 60901011, 60921063
- National High Tech (863) Projects. Grant Numbers: 2011AA010202, 2012AA030402
- Air Force Engineering University. Grant Number: DY12101
As a service to our authors and readers, this journal provides supporting information supplied by the authors. Such materials are peer reviewed and may be re-organized for online delivery, but are not copy-edited or typeset. Technical support issues arising from supporting information (other than missing files) should be addressed to the authors.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.