Surface Plasmon-Enhanced Third Harmonic Generation from Gold–Polymer Hybrid Plasmonic Crystal
Article first published online: 26 MAY 2013
© 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Advanced Optical Materials
Volume 1, Issue 7, pages 522–526, July 2013
How to Cite
Chen, S., Wong, W., Pun, Y., Cheah, K. and Li, G. (2013), Surface Plasmon-Enhanced Third Harmonic Generation from Gold–Polymer Hybrid Plasmonic Crystal. Advanced Optical Materials, 1: 522–526. doi: 10.1002/adom.201300144
- Issue published online: 25 JUL 2013
- Article first published online: 26 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 2 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Received: 18 MAR 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!