Spoof Plasmon Surfaces: A Novel Platform for THz Sensing
Article first published online: 7 JUN 2013
© 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Advanced Optical Materials
Volume 1, Issue 8, pages 543–548, August 2013
How to Cite
Ng, B., Wu, J., Hanham, S. M., Fernández-Domínguez, A. I., Klein, N., Liew, Y. F., Breese, M. B. H., Hong, M. and Maier, S. A. (2013), Spoof Plasmon Surfaces: A Novel Platform for THz Sensing. Advanced Optical Materials, 1: 543–548. doi: 10.1002/adom.201300146
- Issue published online: 21 AUG 2013
- Article first published online: 7 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 7 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Received: 20 MAR 2013
- Leverhulme Trust
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!