Sensitive Detection of Silver Ions Based on Chiroplasmonic Assemblies of Nanoparticles
Article first published online: 11 JUN 2013
© 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Advanced Optical Materials
Volume 1, Issue 9, pages 626–630, September 2013
How to Cite
Xu, Z., Xu, L., Liz-Marzán, L. M., Ma, W., Kotov, N. A., Wang, L., Kuang, H. and Xu, C. (2013), Sensitive Detection of Silver Ions Based on Chiroplasmonic Assemblies of Nanoparticles. Advanced Optical Materials, 1: 626–630. doi: 10.1002/adom.201300148
- Issue published online: 11 SEP 2013
- Article first published online: 11 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 5 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Received: 23 MAR 2013
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: 21071066, 91027038, 21101079, 21175034
- Key Programs from MOST. Grant Numbers: 2012BAC01B07, 2012AA06A303, 2012BAD29B04, 2012BAK11B01, 2011BAK10B07, 2011BAK10B01, 2010AA06Z302, 2010DFB3047, 2013ZX08012-001, 2012BAK17B10, 2012BAK08B01, 2012YQ090194
As a service to our authors and readers, this journal provides supporting information supplied by the authors. Such materials are peer reviewed and may be re-organized for online delivery, but are not copy-edited or typeset. Technical support issues arising from supporting information (other than missing files) should be addressed to the authors.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.