Is There Real Upconversion Photoluminescence from Graphene Quantum Dots?
Version of Record online: 21 JUN 2013
© 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Advanced Optical Materials
Volume 1, Issue 8, pages 554–558, August 2013
How to Cite
Gan, Z., Wu, X., Zhou, G., Shen, J. and Chu, P. K. (2013), Is There Real Upconversion Photoluminescence from Graphene Quantum Dots?. Advanced Optical Materials, 1: 554–558. doi: 10.1002/adom.201300152
- Issue online: 21 AUG 2013
- Version of Record online: 21 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 23 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Received: 29 MAR 2013
- National Natural Science Foundation and Basic Research Programs of China and PAPD. Grant Numbers: 2011CB922102, 2013CB932901
- Hong Kong Research Grants Council (RGC) General Research Fund. Grant Number: CityU 112212
- City University of Hong Kong Applied Research. Grant Number: 9667066
As a service to our authors and readers, this journal provides supporting information supplied by the authors. Such materials are peer reviewed and may be re-organized for online delivery, but are not copy-edited or typeset. Technical support issues arising from supporting information (other than missing files) should be addressed to the authors.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.