Metal–Dielectric Core–Shell Nanoparticles: Advanced Plasmonic Architectures Towards Multiple Control of Random Lasers
Article first published online: 25 JUN 2013
© 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Advanced Optical Materials
Volume 1, Issue 8, pages 573–580, August 2013
How to Cite
Meng, X., Fujita, K., Moriguchi, Y., Zong, Y. and Tanaka, K. (2013), Metal–Dielectric Core–Shell Nanoparticles: Advanced Plasmonic Architectures Towards Multiple Control of Random Lasers. Advanced Optical Materials, 1: 573–580. doi: 10.1002/adom.201300153
- Issue published online: 21 AUG 2013
- Article first published online: 25 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 17 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Received: 1 APR 2013
- MEXT, Japan
- Young Researcher Overseas Visits Program for Vitalizing Brain Circulation of JSPS, Japan
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!