Engineering the Upconversion Nanoparticle Excitation Wavelength: Cascade Sensitization of Tri-doped Upconversion Colloidal Nanoparticles at 800 nm
Article first published online: 1 JUL 2013
© 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Advanced Optical Materials
Volume 1, Issue 9, pages 644–650, September 2013
How to Cite
Shen, J., Chen, G., Vu, A.-M., Fan, W., Bilsel, O. S., Chang, C.-C. and Han, G. (2013), Engineering the Upconversion Nanoparticle Excitation Wavelength: Cascade Sensitization of Tri-doped Upconversion Colloidal Nanoparticles at 800 nm. Advanced Optical Materials, 1: 644–650. doi: 10.1002/adom.201300160
- Issue published online: 11 SEP 2013
- Article first published online: 1 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 6 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 8 APR 2013
- University of Massachusetts Medical School and Worcester Foundation Mel Cutler Award
- UMass CVIP award
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!