Shrink-Induced Silica Structures for Far-field Fluorescence Enhancements
Version of Record online: 21 JUN 2013
© 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Advanced Optical Materials
Volume 1, Issue 8, pages 568–572, August 2013
How to Cite
Lin, S., Sharma, H. and Khine, M. (2013), Shrink-Induced Silica Structures for Far-field Fluorescence Enhancements. Advanced Optical Materials, 1: 568–572. doi: 10.1002/adom.201300180
- Issue online: 21 AUG 2013
- Version of Record online: 21 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 29 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Received: 24 APR 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!