High-Efficiency Photoluminescence Wholly Aromatic Triarylamine-based Polyimide Nanofiber with Aggregation-Induced Emission Enhancement
Article first published online: 10 JUL 2013
© 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Advanced Optical Materials
Volume 1, Issue 9, pages 668–676, September 2013
How to Cite
Yen, H.-J., Wu, J.-H., Wang, W.-C. and Liou, G.-S. (2013), High-Efficiency Photoluminescence Wholly Aromatic Triarylamine-based Polyimide Nanofiber with Aggregation-Induced Emission Enhancement. Advanced Optical Materials, 1: 668–676. doi: 10.1002/adom.201300181
- Issue published online: 11 SEP 2013
- Article first published online: 10 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 9 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 24 APR 2013
- National Science Council of Taiwan
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!