Matching Photocurrents of Sub-cells in Double-Junction Organic Solar Cells via Coupling Between Surface Plasmon Polaritons and Microcavity Modes
Article first published online: 13 AUG 2013
© 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Advanced Optical Materials
Volume 1, Issue 11, pages 809–813, November 2013
How to Cite
Jin, Y., Feng, J., Xu, M., Zhang, X.-L., Wang, L., Chen, Q.-D., Wang, H.-Y. and Sun, H.-B. (2013), Matching Photocurrents of Sub-cells in Double-Junction Organic Solar Cells via Coupling Between Surface Plasmon Polaritons and Microcavity Modes. Advanced Optical Materials, 1: 809–813. doi: 10.1002/adom.201300223
- Issue published online: 14 NOV 2013
- Article first published online: 13 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 4 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Received: 26 MAY 2013
- 973 Project. Grant Number: 2011CB013005
- NSFC. Grant Numbers: 91233123, 61177024, 61107024
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!