Enhanced Photon Management of Thin-Film Silicon Solar Cells Using Inverse Opal Photonic Crystals with 3D Photonic Bandgaps
Article first published online: 19 JUL 2013
© 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Advanced Optical Materials
Volume 1, Issue 10, pages 692–698, October 2013
How to Cite
Varghese, L. T., Xuan, Y., Niu, B., Fan, L., Bermel, P. and Qi, M. (2013), Enhanced Photon Management of Thin-Film Silicon Solar Cells Using Inverse Opal Photonic Crystals with 3D Photonic Bandgaps. Advanced Optical Materials, 1: 692–698. doi: 10.1002/adom.201300254
- Issue published online: 17 OCT 2013
- Article first published online: 19 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Received: 15 JUN 2013
- Defense Threat Reduction Agency (DTRA). Grant Numbers: HDTRA1-07-C-0042, HDTRA1-10-1-0106
- Air Force Office of Scientific Research (AFOSR). Grant Number: FA9550-08-1-0379
- National Institutes of Health. Grant Number: 1R01RR026273-01
- National Science Foundation. Grant Number: CNS-1126688
As a service to our authors and readers, this journal provides supporting information supplied by the authors. Such materials are peer reviewed and may be re-organized for online delivery, but are not copy-edited or typeset. Technical support issues arising from supporting information (other than missing files) should be addressed to the authors.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.