Nano-Localized Heating Source for Photonics and Plasmonics
Article first published online: 25 AUG 2013
© 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Advanced Optical Materials
Volume 1, Issue 12, pages 899–904, December 2013
How to Cite
De Sio, L., Placido, T., Serak, S., Comparelli, R., Tamborra, M., Tabiryan, N., Curri, M. L., Bartolino, R., Umeton, C. and Bunning, T. (2013), Nano-Localized Heating Source for Photonics and Plasmonics. Advanced Optical Materials, 1: 899–904. doi: 10.1002/adom.201300275
- Issue published online: 11 DEC 2013
- Article first published online: 25 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 1 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Received: 2 JUL 2013
- U.S. Air Force Office of Scientific Research (USAFOSR), Air Force Material Command (AFMC), U.S. Air Force. Grant Number: FA8655–12–1–003
- METACHEM. Grant Number: CP-FP 228762–2
- PRIN Anno. Grant Number: 2010–2011 – prot. 2010C4R8M8
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!