Nano-Localized Heating Source for Photonics and Plasmonics
Article first published online: 25 AUG 2013
© 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Advanced Optical Materials
Volume 1, Issue 12, pages 899–904, December 2013
How to Cite
De Sio, L., Placido, T., Serak, S., Comparelli, R., Tamborra, M., Tabiryan, N., Curri, M. L., Bartolino, R., Umeton, C. and Bunning, T. (2013), Nano-Localized Heating Source for Photonics and Plasmonics. Advanced Optical Materials, 1: 899–904. doi: 10.1002/adom.201300275
- Issue published online: 11 DEC 2013
- Article first published online: 25 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 1 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Received: 2 JUL 2013
- U.S. Air Force Office of Scientific Research (USAFOSR), Air Force Material Command (AFMC), U.S. Air Force. Grant Number: FA8655–12–1–003
- METACHEM. Grant Number: CP-FP 228762–2
- PRIN Anno. Grant Number: 2010–2011 – prot. 2010C4R8M8
As a service to our authors and readers, this journal provides supporting information supplied by the authors. Such materials are peer reviewed and may be re-organized for online delivery, but are not copy-edited or typeset. Technical support issues arising from supporting information (other than missing files) should be addressed to the authors.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.