Arrays of Nanoscale Gold Dishes Containing Engineered Substructures
Version of Record online: 16 SEP 2013
© 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Advanced Optical Materials
Volume 1, Issue 11, pages 814–818, November 2013
How to Cite
Wi, J.-S., Tominaka, S. and Nagao, T. (2013), Arrays of Nanoscale Gold Dishes Containing Engineered Substructures. Advanced Optical Materials, 1: 814–818. doi: 10.1002/adom.201300284
- Issue online: 14 NOV 2013
- Version of Record online: 16 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 6 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Received: 8 JUL 2013
- KAKENHI. Grant Number: 20671002
- Japan Society for the Promotion of Science
- World Premier International Center for Materials Nanoarchitectonics
- National Institute for Materials Science (NIMS), Japan
- Pioneer Research Program. Grant Number: 2012–0009541
- National Research Foundation of Korea (NRF)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!