Polymer Stabilization Enhances the Orientational Optical Nonlinearity of Oligothiophene-Doped Nematic Liquid Crystals
Version of Record online: 17 SEP 2013
© 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Advanced Optical Materials
Volume 1, Issue 11, pages 787–791, November 2013
How to Cite
Aihara, Y., Kinoshita, M., Wang, J., Mamiya, J.-I., Priimagi, A. and Shishido, A. (2013), Polymer Stabilization Enhances the Orientational Optical Nonlinearity of Oligothiophene-Doped Nematic Liquid Crystals. Advanced Optical Materials, 1: 787–791. doi: 10.1002/adom.201300326
- Issue online: 14 NOV 2013
- Version of Record online: 17 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 30 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Received: 6 AUG 2013
- JSPS KAKENHI. Grant Numbers: 22550109, 2200831
- Foundations’ Post Doc Pool in Finland
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!