Mechanism of Photoluminescence from Chemically Derived Graphene Oxide: Role of Chemical Reduction
Version of Record online: 30 OCT 2013
© 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Advanced Optical Materials
Volume 1, Issue 12, pages 926–932, December 2013
How to Cite
Gan, Z., Xiong, S., Wu, X., Xu, T., Zhu, X., Gan, X., Guo, J., Shen, J., Sun, L. and Chu, P. K. (2013), Mechanism of Photoluminescence from Chemically Derived Graphene Oxide: Role of Chemical Reduction. Advanced Optical Materials, 1: 926–932. doi: 10.1002/adom.201300368
- Issue online: 11 DEC 2013
- Version of Record online: 30 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 14 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Received: 1 SEP 2013
- National Basic Research Program of China. Grant Numbers: 2011CB922102, 2013CB932901
- Research Innovation Program for College Graduates of Jiangsu Province. Grant Number: CXZZ12–0053
- Hong Kong Research Grants Council (RGC) General Research Funds (GRF). Grant Numbers: 112510, 112212
- City University of Hong Kong Applied Research. Grant Numbers: 9667066, 9667069
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!