100 μm-Order Patterning of Organic Semiconductor Layers Using a Thermally Converted Precursor Technique and its Application to Organic Light Emitting Diodes
Version of Record online: 8 NOV 2013
© 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Advanced Optical Materials
Volume 2, Issue 2, pages 110–114, February 2014
How to Cite
Goto, D., Mohri, M., Morimoto, K., Mzhavia, A. and Adachi, C. (2014), 100 μm-Order Patterning of Organic Semiconductor Layers Using a Thermally Converted Precursor Technique and its Application to Organic Light Emitting Diodes. Advanced Optical Materials, 2: 110–114. doi: 10.1002/adom.201300372
- Issue online: 12 FEB 2014
- Version of Record online: 8 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 30 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Received: 6 SEP 2013
- World-Leading Innovative R&D on Science and Technology (FIRST)
- International Institute for Carbon Neutral Energy Research (WPI2CNER)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!