Naturally Assembled Excimers in Xanthenes as Singular and Highly Efficient Laser Dyes in Liquid and Solid Media
Version of Record online: 13 NOV 2013
© 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Advanced Optical Materials
Volume 1, Issue 12, pages 984–990, December 2013
How to Cite
Cerdán, L., Martínez-Martínez, V., García-Moreno, I., Costela, A., Pérez-Ojeda, M. E., Arbeloa, I. L., Wu, L. and Burgess, K. (2013), Naturally Assembled Excimers in Xanthenes as Singular and Highly Efficient Laser Dyes in Liquid and Solid Media. Advanced Optical Materials, 1: 984–990. doi: 10.1002/adom.201300383
- Issue online: 11 DEC 2013
- Version of Record online: 13 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 26 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Received: 11 SEP 2013
- National Science Foundation. Grant Number: CHE-0750193
- National Institutes of Health. Grant Number: GM087981
- Robert A. Welch Foundation. Grant Number: A-1121
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!