Laser-Mediated Programmable N Doping and Simultaneous Reduction of Graphene Oxides
Version of Record online: 2 DEC 2013
© 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Advanced Optical Materials
Volume 2, Issue 2, pages 120–125, February 2014
How to Cite
Guo, L., Zhang, Y.-L., Han, D.-D., Jiang, H.-B., Wang, D., Li, X.-B., Xia, H., Feng, J., Chen, Q.-D. and Sun, H.-B. (2014), Laser-Mediated Programmable N Doping and Simultaneous Reduction of Graphene Oxides. Advanced Optical Materials, 2: 120–125. doi: 10.1002/adom.201300401
- Issue online: 12 FEB 2014
- Version of Record online: 2 DEC 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 10 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Received: 25 SEP 2013
- National Basic Research Program of China. Grant Number: 2011CB013000
- NSFC. Grant Numbers: 61376123, 61008014, 90923037, 6078048, 11104109
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!