Indefinite Media Based on Wire Array Metamaterials for the THz and Mid-IR
Article first published online: 8 NOV 2013
© 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Advanced Optical Materials
Volume 1, Issue 12, pages 971–977, December 2013
How to Cite
Naman, O. T., New-Tolley, M. R., Lwin, R., Tuniz, A., Al-Janabi, A. H., Karatchevtseva, I., Fleming, S. C., Kuhlmey, B. T. and Argyros, A. (2013), Indefinite Media Based on Wire Array Metamaterials for the THz and Mid-IR. Advanced Optical Materials, 1: 971–977. doi: 10.1002/adom.201300402
- Issue published online: 11 DEC 2013
- Article first published online: 8 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 7 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Received: 26 SEP 2013
- Australian National Fabrication Facility (ANFF)
- NSW State Government
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!