Synthesis and Optical Properties of Large-Area Single-Crystalline 2D Semiconductor WS2 Monolayer from Chemical Vapor Deposition
Article first published online: 11 DEC 2013
© 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Advanced Optical Materials
Volume 2, Issue 2, pages 131–136, February 2014
How to Cite
Cong, C., Shang, J., Wu, X., Cao, B., Peimyoo, N., Qiu, C., Sun, L. and Yu, T. (2014), Synthesis and Optical Properties of Large-Area Single-Crystalline 2D Semiconductor WS2 Monolayer from Chemical Vapor Deposition. Advanced Optical Materials, 2: 131–136. doi: 10.1002/adom.201300428
- Issue published online: 12 FEB 2014
- Article first published online: 11 DEC 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 27 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Received: 16 OCT 2013
- Singapore National Research Foundation. Grant Number: NRFRF2010–07
- MOE Tier 2. Grant Number: MOE2012-T2–2–049
- Jiangsu Province Funds. Grant Number: BK2012024
- Chinese postdoctoral. Grant Number: 2012M520053
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!