Wood Pulp-Based Optically Transparent Film: A Paradigm from Nanofibers to Nanostructured Fibers
Article first published online: 5 FEB 2014
© 2014 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Advanced Optical Materials
Volume 2, Issue 3, pages 231–234, March 2014
How to Cite
Yano, H., Sasaki, S., Shams, Md. I., Abe, K. and Date, T. (2014), Wood Pulp-Based Optically Transparent Film: A Paradigm from Nanofibers to Nanostructured Fibers. Advanced Optical Materials, 2: 231–234. doi: 10.1002/adom.201300444
- Issue published online: 12 MAR 2014
- Article first published online: 5 FEB 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 14 JAN 2014
- Manuscript Received: 28 OCT 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!