Label-Free Biosensor Based on an All-Polymer DFB Laser
Article first published online: 10 JAN 2014
© 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Advanced Optical Materials
Volume 2, Issue 2, pages 137–141, February 2014
How to Cite
Heydari, E., Buller, J., Wischerhoff, E., Laschewsky, A., Döring, S. and Stumpe, J. (2014), Label-Free Biosensor Based on an All-Polymer DFB Laser. Advanced Optical Materials, 2: 137–141. doi: 10.1002/adom.201300454
- Issue published online: 12 FEB 2014
- Article first published online: 10 JAN 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 2 DEC 2013
- Manuscript Received: 4 NOV 2013
- European Commission, Marie Curie Initial Training Network (ITN). Grant Number: FP7 215884
- German Federal Ministry of Education and Research (BMBF)
- Spitzenforschung und Innovation in den Neuen Ländern. Grant Number: 03IS2201C
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!