Magnesiothermically Formed Porous Silicon Thin Films on Silicon-on-Insulator Optical Microresonators for High-Sensitivity Detection
Article first published online: 27 JAN 2014
© 2014 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Advanced Optical Materials
Volume 2, Issue 3, pages 235–239, March 2014
How to Cite
Xia, Z., Davis, S. C., Eftekhar, A. A., Gordin, A. S., Askari, M., Li, Q., Ghasemi, F., Sandhage, K. H. and Adibi, A. (2014), Magnesiothermically Formed Porous Silicon Thin Films on Silicon-on-Insulator Optical Microresonators for High-Sensitivity Detection. Advanced Optical Materials, 2: 235–239. doi: 10.1002/adom.201300465
- Issue published online: 12 MAR 2014
- Article first published online: 27 JAN 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 23 DEC 2013
- Manuscript Received: 12 NOV 2013
- US Department of Energy, Office of Basic Energy Sciences. Grant Number: DE-SC0002245
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!