A Plasmonic Photonic Diode for Unidirectional Focusing, Imaging, and Wavelength Division De-Multiplexing
Article first published online: 4 FEB 2014
© 2014 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Advanced Optical Materials
Volume 2, Issue 4, pages 355–363, April 2014
How to Cite
Zhang, X., Zhang, J., Liu, H. and Zhai, T. (2014), A Plasmonic Photonic Diode for Unidirectional Focusing, Imaging, and Wavelength Division De-Multiplexing. Advanced Optical Materials, 2: 355–363. doi: 10.1002/adom.201300491
- Issue published online: 14 APR 2014
- Article first published online: 4 FEB 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 13 JAN 2014
- Manuscript Received: 26 NOV 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!