Scattering or Photoluminescence? Major Mechanism Exploration on Performance Enhancement in P3HT-Based Polymer Solar Cells with NaYF4:2% Er3+, 18% Yb3+ Upconverting Nanocrystals
Version of Record online: 29 JAN 2014
© 2014 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Advanced Optical Materials
Volume 2, Issue 5, pages 442–449, May 2014
How to Cite
Chen, S., Peng, B., Lu, F., Mei, Y., Cheng, F., Deng, L., Xiong, Q., Wang, L., Sun, X. and Huang, W. (2014), Scattering or Photoluminescence? Major Mechanism Exploration on Performance Enhancement in P3HT-Based Polymer Solar Cells with NaYF4:2% Er3+, 18% Yb3+ Upconverting Nanocrystals. Advanced Optical Materials, 2: 442–449. doi: 10.1002/adom.201300522
- Issue online: 15 MAY 2014
- Version of Record online: 29 JAN 2014
- Manuscript Received: 17 DEC 2013
- Ministry of Science and Technology. Grant Numbers: 2009CB930600, 2012CB933301
- NSFC. Grant Numbers: 61274065, 60907047, 51173081, 61136003, BZ2010043
- Ministry of Education of China. Grant Number: IRT1148
- Key Project of Chinese Ministry of Education. Grant Numbers: 104246, 707032
- Research Fund for the Doctoral Program of Higher Education Institutions. Grant Numbers: 20093223120003, 20093223110003
- NSF of the Higher Education Institutions of Jiangsu Province. Grant Numbers: SJ209003, 11KJD510003
- Pandeng Project of Nanjing University of Posts and Telecommunications. Grant Numbers: NY 210015, NY211069
- “333” Program of Jiangsu Province
- “Qing Lan” Program of Jiangsu Province and Nanjing University of Posts and Telecommunications. Grant Number: NY210040
- Priority Academic Program Development of Jiangsu Higher Education Institutions
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!