ITO-Free, Compact, Color Liquid Crystal Devices Using Integrated Structural Color Filters and Graphene Electrodes
Version of Record online: 7 MAR 2014
© 2014 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Advanced Optical Materials
Volume 2, Issue 5, pages 435–441, May 2014
How to Cite
Guo, J., Huard, C. M., Yang, Y., Shin, Y. J., Lee, K.-T. and Guo, L. J. (2014), ITO-Free, Compact, Color Liquid Crystal Devices Using Integrated Structural Color Filters and Graphene Electrodes. Advanced Optical Materials, 2: 435–441. doi: 10.1002/adom.201300525
- Issue online: 15 MAY 2014
- Version of Record online: 7 MAR 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 28 JAN 2014
- Manuscript Received: 18 DEC 2013
- National Natural Science Foundation. Grant Number: 51373013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!