CdS/ZnO Core/Shell Nanowire-Built Films for Enhanced Photodetecting and Optoelectronic Gas-Sensing Applications
Article first published online: 20 MAY 2014
© 2014 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Advanced Optical Materials
Volume 2, Issue 8, pages 738–745, August 2014
How to Cite
Yang, Z., Guo, L., Zu, B., Guo, Y., Xu, T. and Dou, X. (2014), CdS/ZnO Core/Shell Nanowire-Built Films for Enhanced Photodetecting and Optoelectronic Gas-Sensing Applications. Advanced Optical Materials, 2: 738–745. doi: 10.1002/adom.201400086
- Issue published online: 22 AUG 2014
- Article first published online: 20 MAY 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 29 APR 2014
- Manuscript Received: 19 FEB 2014
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: 51372273, 51201180, 21204100
- “One Hundred Talents” program of Chinese Academy of Sciences. Grant Number: Y12H981601
- “Western Light” program of Chinese Academy of Sciences. Grant Number: LHXZ201102
- International Scientific Cooperation Program of Xinjiang. Grant Number: 20136008
- Xinjiang Science Foundation for Distinguished Young Scholars. Grant Number: 2013711015
- SRF for ROCS, SEM
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!