CdS/ZnO Core/Shell Nanowire-Built Films for Enhanced Photodetecting and Optoelectronic Gas-Sensing Applications
Article first published online: 20 MAY 2014
© 2014 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Advanced Optical Materials
Volume 2, Issue 8, pages 738–745, August 2014
How to Cite
Yang, Z., Guo, L., Zu, B., Guo, Y., Xu, T. and Dou, X. (2014), CdS/ZnO Core/Shell Nanowire-Built Films for Enhanced Photodetecting and Optoelectronic Gas-Sensing Applications. Advanced Optical Materials, 2: 738–745. doi: 10.1002/adom.201400086
- Issue published online: 22 AUG 2014
- Article first published online: 20 MAY 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 29 APR 2014
- Manuscript Received: 19 FEB 2014
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: 51372273, 51201180, 21204100
- “One Hundred Talents” program of Chinese Academy of Sciences. Grant Number: Y12H981601
- “Western Light” program of Chinese Academy of Sciences. Grant Number: LHXZ201102
- International Scientific Cooperation Program of Xinjiang. Grant Number: 20136008
- Xinjiang Science Foundation for Distinguished Young Scholars. Grant Number: 2013711015
- SRF for ROCS, SEM
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!