Photo-driven Super Absorber as an Active Metamaterial with a Tunable Molecular-Plasmonic Coupling
Version of Record online: 15 MAY 2014
© 2014 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Advanced Optical Materials
Volume 2, Issue 8, pages 705–710, August 2014
How to Cite
Hedayati, M. K., Javaheri, M., Zillohu, A. U., El-Khozondar, H. J., Bawa'aneh, M. S., Lavrinenko, A., Faupel, F. and Elbahri, M. (2014), Photo-driven Super Absorber as an Active Metamaterial with a Tunable Molecular-Plasmonic Coupling. Advanced Optical Materials, 2: 705–710. doi: 10.1002/adom.201400105
- Issue online: 22 AUG 2014
- Version of Record online: 15 MAY 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 28 APR 2014
- Manuscript Received: 11 MAR 2014
- German Research Foundation (DFG). Grant Numbers: 554/1–1, SFB 677 (C1,C9)
- German Academic Exchange Service (DAAD)
- Initiative and Networking Fund of the Helmholtz Association's. Grant Number: VH-NG-523
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!