Break Through the Limitation of Malus' Law with Plasmonic Polarizers
Article first published online: 15 MAY 2014
© 2014 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Advanced Optical Materials
Volume 2, Issue 8, pages 723–728, August 2014
How to Cite
Huang, C.-p., Wang, Q.-j., Yin, X.-g., Zhang, Y., Li, J.-q. and Zhu, Y.-y. (2014), Break Through the Limitation of Malus' Law with Plasmonic Polarizers. Advanced Optical Materials, 2: 723–728. doi: 10.1002/adom.201400111
- Issue published online: 22 AUG 2014
- Article first published online: 15 MAY 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 24 APR 2014
- Manuscript Received: 17 MAR 2014
- National Basic Research Program of China. Grant Numbers: 2012CB921502, 2010CB630703
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: 11174146, 11174128, 11004026
- Fundamental Research Funds for the Central Universities. Grant Number: NZ2012308
As a service to our authors and readers, this journal provides supporting information supplied by the authors. Such materials are peer reviewed and may be re-organized for online delivery, but are not copy-edited or typeset. Technical support issues arising from supporting information (other than missing files) should be addressed to the authors.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.