Optical Nanoscale Patterning Through Surface-Textured Polymer Films
Version of Record online: 26 MAY 2014
© 2014 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Advanced Optical Materials
Volume 2, Issue 9, pages 855–860, September 2014
How to Cite
Fang, M., Lin, H., Cheung, H.-Y., Yip, S., Xiu, F., Wong, C.-Y. and Ho, J. C. (2014), Optical Nanoscale Patterning Through Surface-Textured Polymer Films. Advanced Optical Materials, 2: 855–860. doi: 10.1002/adom.201400127
- Issue online: 16 SEP 2014
- Version of Record online: 26 MAY 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 2 MAY 2014
- Manuscript Received: 20 MAR 2014
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: 51202205
- Guangdong National Science Foundation. Grant Number: S2012010010725
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!