Bioinspired Fabrication of High-Quality 3D Artificial Compound Eyes by Voxel-Modulation Femtosecond Laser Writing for Distortion-Free Wide-Field-of-View Imaging
Version of Record online: 24 JUN 2014
© 2014 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Advanced Optical Materials
Volume 2, Issue 8, pages 751–758, August 2014
How to Cite
Wu, D., Wang, J.-N., Niu, L.-G., Zhang, X. L., Wu, S. Z., Chen, Q.-D., Lee, L. P. and Sun, H. B. (2014), Bioinspired Fabrication of High-Quality 3D Artificial Compound Eyes by Voxel-Modulation Femtosecond Laser Writing for Distortion-Free Wide-Field-of-View Imaging. Advanced Optical Materials, 2: 751–758. doi: 10.1002/adom.201400175
- Issue online: 22 AUG 2014
- Version of Record online: 24 JUN 2014
- Manuscript Received: 21 APR 2014
- Natural Science Foundation of China (NSFC). Grant Numbers: 61137001, 61127010, 61008035
- National Basic Research Program of China. Grant Numbers: 2011CB13003, 2014CB921302
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!