Ultrafast Electrically Tunable Polaritonic Metasurfaces
Version of Record online: 30 JUL 2014
© 2014 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Advanced Optical Materials
Volume 2, Issue 11, pages 1057–1063, November 2014
How to Cite
Lee, J., Jung, S., Chen, P.-Y., Lu, F., Demmerle, F., Boehm, G., Amann, M.-C., Alù, A. and Belkin, M. A. (2014), Ultrafast Electrically Tunable Polaritonic Metasurfaces. Advanced Optical Materials, 2: 1057–1063. doi: 10.1002/adom.201400185
- Issue online: 17 NOV 2014
- Version of Record online: 30 JUL 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 24 JUN 2014
- Manuscript Received: 23 APR 2014
- NSF EAGER. Grant Number: 1348049
- ONR MURI. Grant Number: N00014–10–1–0942
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!