Universal Strategy for Cheap and Color-Stable Single-EML WOLEDs Utilizing Two Complementary-Color Nondoped Emitters without Energy Transfer
Article first published online: 1 JUL 2014
© 2014 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Advanced Optical Materials
Volume 2, Issue 10, pages 938–944, October 2014
How to Cite
Ye, J., Liu, C., Ou, C., Cai, M., Chen, S., Wei, Q., Li, W., Qian, Y., Xie, L., Mi, B., Gao, Z. and Huang, W. (2014), Universal Strategy for Cheap and Color-Stable Single-EML WOLEDs Utilizing Two Complementary-Color Nondoped Emitters without Energy Transfer. Advanced Optical Materials, 2: 938–944. doi: 10.1002/adom.201400188
- Issue published online: 18 OCT 2014
- Article first published online: 1 JUL 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 9 JUN 2014
- Manuscript Received: 26 APR 2014
- Priority Academic Program Development of Jiangsu Higher Education Institutions, PAPD. Grant Number: YX03001
- Jiangsu Provincial Science and Technology Innovation and Achievement Transformation Project. Grant Number: BM2012010
- Nanjing University of Posts and Telecommunications. Grant Numbers: NY212076, NY212050
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!