Universal Strategy for Cheap and Color-Stable Single-EML WOLEDs Utilizing Two Complementary-Color Nondoped Emitters without Energy Transfer
Version of Record online: 1 JUL 2014
© 2014 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Advanced Optical Materials
Volume 2, Issue 10, pages 938–944, October 2014
How to Cite
Ye, J., Liu, C., Ou, C., Cai, M., Chen, S., Wei, Q., Li, W., Qian, Y., Xie, L., Mi, B., Gao, Z. and Huang, W. (2014), Universal Strategy for Cheap and Color-Stable Single-EML WOLEDs Utilizing Two Complementary-Color Nondoped Emitters without Energy Transfer. Advanced Optical Materials, 2: 938–944. doi: 10.1002/adom.201400188
- Issue online: 18 OCT 2014
- Version of Record online: 1 JUL 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 9 JUN 2014
- Manuscript Received: 26 APR 2014
- Priority Academic Program Development of Jiangsu Higher Education Institutions, PAPD. Grant Number: YX03001
- Jiangsu Provincial Science and Technology Innovation and Achievement Transformation Project. Grant Number: BM2012010
- Nanjing University of Posts and Telecommunications. Grant Numbers: NY212076, NY212050
As a service to our authors and readers, this journal provides supporting information supplied by the authors. Such materials are peer reviewed and may be re-organized for online delivery, but are not copy-edited or typeset. Technical support issues arising from supporting information (other than missing files) should be addressed to the authors.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.