Second-order Nonlinear Optical Susceptibilities and Refractive Indices of Organic Crystals from a Multiscale Numerical Simulation Approach
Article first published online: 7 JUL 2014
© 2014 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Advanced Optical Materials
Volume 2, Issue 10, pages 1000–1006, October 2014
How to Cite
Seidler, T., Stadnicka, K. and Champagne, B. (2014), Second-order Nonlinear Optical Susceptibilities and Refractive Indices of Organic Crystals from a Multiscale Numerical Simulation Approach. Advanced Optical Materials, 2: 1000–1006. doi: 10.1002/adom.201400245
- Issue published online: 18 OCT 2014
- Article first published online: 7 JUL 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 19 JUN 2014
- Manuscript Received: 24 MAY 2014
- EU European Regional Development Fund
- IUAP. Grant Number: P7/05
- FNRS-FRFC. Grant Numbers: 2.4.617.07.F, 2.5020.11
- University of Namur
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!