Monolith- and Silica-Supported Carboxylate-Based Grubbs–Herrmann-Type Metathesis Catalysts
Article first published online: 7 AUG 2003
Copyright © 2003 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Advanced Synthesis & Catalysis
Volume 345, Issue 8, pages 996–1004, August 2003
How to Cite
Krause, Jens O., Lubbad, S., Nuyken, O. and Buchmeiser, Michael R. (2003), Monolith- and Silica-Supported Carboxylate-Based Grubbs–Herrmann-Type Metathesis Catalysts. Adv. Synth. Catal., 345: 996–1004. doi: 10.1002/adsc.200303037
- Issue published online: 7 AUG 2003
- Article first published online: 7 AUG 2003
- Manuscript Received: 12 FEB 2003
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!