Activation of Molecular Nitrogen: Coordination, Cleavage and Functionalization of N2 Mediated By Metal Complexes
Article first published online: 26 SEP 2003
Copyright © 2003 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Advanced Synthesis & Catalysis
Special Issue: Activation of Unreactive Bonds for Organic Synthesis
Volume 345, Issue 9-10, pages 1061–1076, September 2003
How to Cite
Shaver, Michael P. and Fryzuk, Michael D. (2003), Activation of Molecular Nitrogen: Coordination, Cleavage and Functionalization of N2 Mediated By Metal Complexes. Adv. Synth. Catal., 345: 1061–1076. doi: 10.1002/adsc.200303081
- Issue published online: 26 SEP 2003
- Article first published online: 26 SEP 2003
- Manuscript Received: 25 APR 2003
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!