Heterogeneous Enantioselective Hydrogenation of Activated Ketones Catalyzed by Modified Pt-Catalysts: A Systematic Structure-Selectivity Study
Article first published online: 19 NOV 2003
Copyright © 2003 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Advanced Synthesis & Catalysis
Volume 345, Issue 11, pages 1253–1260, November 2003
How to Cite
Exner, C., Pfaltz, A., Studer, M. and Blaser, H.-U. (2003), Heterogeneous Enantioselective Hydrogenation of Activated Ketones Catalyzed by Modified Pt-Catalysts: A Systematic Structure-Selectivity Study. Adv. Synth. Catal., 345: 1253–1260. doi: 10.1002/adsc.200303104
- Issue published online: 19 NOV 2003
- Article first published online: 19 NOV 2003
- Manuscript Accepted: 18 AUG 2003
- Manuscript Received: 28 MAY 2003
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!