Catalytic Conversions in Water. Part 23: Steric Effects and Increased Substrate Scope in the Palladium-Neocuproine Catalyzed Aerobic Oxidation of Alcohols in Aqueous Solvents#
Article first published online: 23 DEC 2003
Copyright © 2003 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Advanced Synthesis & Catalysis
Volume 345, Issue 12, pages 1341–1352, December 2003
How to Cite
Brink, G.-J., Arends, Isabel W. C. E., Hoogenraad, M., Verspui, G. and Sheldon, Roger A. (2003), Catalytic Conversions in Water. Part 23: Steric Effects and Increased Substrate Scope in the Palladium-Neocuproine Catalyzed Aerobic Oxidation of Alcohols in Aqueous Solvents#. Adv. Synth. Catal., 345: 1341–1352. doi: 10.1002/adsc.200303134
- Issue published online: 23 DEC 2003
- Article first published online: 23 DEC 2003
- Manuscript Accepted: 8 NOV 2003
- Manuscript Received: 12 AUG 2003
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!