A Short and Efficient Methodology for the Synthesis of Novel 3-Aryloxazolidin-2-one Derivatives
Article first published online: 5 AUG 2004
Copyright © 2004 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Advanced Synthesis & Catalysis
Special Issue: Dedicated Cluster: Dedicated to Prof. Dr. J. Bargon on the occasion of his 65th birthday
Volume 346, Issue 8, pages 954–958, July 2004
How to Cite
Nandakumar, Mecheril V. (2004), A Short and Efficient Methodology for the Synthesis of Novel 3-Aryloxazolidin-2-one Derivatives. Adv. Synth. Catal., 346: 954–958. doi: 10.1002/adsc.200303232
- Issue published online: 5 AUG 2004
- Article first published online: 5 AUG 2004
- Manuscript Accepted: 5 JUN 2004
- Manuscript Received: 13 DEC 2003
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!