Enantioselective Hydrogenation Using Heterogeneous Modified Catalysts: An Update
Version of Record online: 21 JAN 2003
© 2003 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim, Fed. Rep. of Germany
Advanced Synthesis & Catalysis
Volume 345, Issue 1-2, pages 45–65, January 2003
How to Cite
Studer, M., Blaser, H.-U. and Exner, C. (2003), Enantioselective Hydrogenation Using Heterogeneous Modified Catalysts: An Update. Adv. Synth. Catal., 345: 45–65. doi: 10.1002/adsc.200390029
- Issue online: 21 JAN 2003
- Version of Record online: 21 JAN 2003
- Manuscript Received: 6 JUN 2002
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!