Monolithic Disk-Supported Metathesis Catalysts for Use in Combinatorial Chemistry
Version of Record online: 14 FEB 2005
Copyright © 2005 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Advanced Synthesis & Catalysis
Special Issue: Dedicated Cluster: R. R. Schrock
Volume 347, Issue 2-3, pages 484–492, February 2005
How to Cite
Mayr, M., Wang, D., Kröll, R., Schuler, N., Prühs, S., Fürstner, A. and Buchmeiser, Michael R. (2005), Monolithic Disk-Supported Metathesis Catalysts for Use in Combinatorial Chemistry. Adv. Synth. Catal., 347: 484–492. doi: 10.1002/adsc.200404197
- Issue online: 14 FEB 2005
- Version of Record online: 14 FEB 2005
- Manuscript Accepted: 2 NOV 2004
- Manuscript Received: 24 JUN 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!